Friday, January 27, 2012

You Make Me Blush


 Hey guys! Its Kendra. I just wanted to do a quick review on some pretty cool blush before I called it a night. It's only 9:51 but in mommy time it is 2 a.m.! 


Ok, back to the blush! I recently received this Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette as a birthday gift from one of my dearest friends. I was so excited because I have been really into blush lately! I am a blushing freak! 


This particular palette is pretty new in Sephora right now. I don't think it has been out for even a month yet, so yay for newness!!! Like I said, you can get this at Sephora and I believe the price is $45. Not bad for a nice, sleek looking palette. when you do the math you're basically getting each blush for $11.25!!! 


 I did some swatches on my arm and really liked the quality. The colors are something that will definitely get me through the spring/summer season. They seem intense on the swatches but blended out they are very soft and great for everyday wear. 


 Here are some swatches on a darker skin tone a.k.a my husband. I was very shocked that he allowed me to borrow his beautiful chocolaty skin for this. Haha! I thought for sure I would have some persuading to do but he was a real team player about it. So another YAY! for the hubs helping out. Getting back to the subject, I think the 3 darker colors are fine for someone this skin tone. The lighter one seems just a tad on the "chalky" side but then again, blended out...it may be just fine. 


RECAP: This was a GREAT gift and will last me probably forever. It is a good investment for someone who is looking to add some more blush to their makeup collection. Or if you're the type who wears the same ol' blush everyday, I say take a deep breath and step outside of your comfort zone. you won't regret it.  


Ok beauties, I think its time to go climb in bed and watch some pointless reality TV right? 


thanks again for a great day. We had just under 100 views in our very first day. keep them coming! 


xoxo,
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment