Saturday, January 28, 2012

Click! My first photo shoot!



Salut beauté! That is how you say "hello beautiful!" in french. Or at least that's what Google told me to say. My french has gotten a bit rusty since high school. Why am I speaking in french you ask? Because I did my very first "photo shoot" (if that's what you want to call it) today and I used one of my favorite foundations from Nars.

 Nars is a french company that is very well known for their amazing blushes (can we say Orgasm?), eye shadows...and oh yea, THEIR AWESOME FOUNDATION! Today I used their Sheer Matte liquid foundation in the color Macao. If you are in the market for a light weight, full coverage, and not to mention non-comedogenic (meaning its not going to break you out) foundation I would suggest giving this one a try. They have one for more of a matte finish and another for more of a dewy finish called, sheer glow. They have a pretty large shade range so no matter what color you are  I'm sure you can find one that fits you. You can find this awesome foundation at Sephora!

Moving on to the blush...as you can see the model has a very light blush on. Well guess what? I used this very bright cream blush from Urban Decay. This particular color, you can find on Urban Decay's website. Right here. This color looks intense but goes on very very soft. BEWARE!!! A little goes a long way! I always recommend a shade like this on darker skin tones. Lighter skin tones can pull this off too but I especially like it on a darker skin tone. Another one of my favs is Exhibit A by Nars. It is very similar in color but instead of a cream or "cheek stain" it is a powder. 





More random stuff from today...

 I did a second look on her which was a black smokey eye with a nude lip. I really wish i had a good full shot of this but i was in a hurry and the ones I did get were fuzzy.But I did just want to show you guys an example of what a more dramatic black smokey eye(with false lashes).



Thank you again for all of you're support! I hope you enjoyed reading all this randomness. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and keep spreading the word about our new blog! 


xoxo, 
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment