Thursday, January 26, 2012

DIY Lipstick Palette

Hey everybody! So this is our first blog post!  I did a little DIY project since I have a ton of lipsticks in my kit.  The last time I went to LA, I made a stop at my favorite beauty store, NAIMIE'S, in North Hollywood and bought oodles and oodles of stuff to restock my kit.  One of the things I bought was this empty Japonesque palette.  I recently watched a video blog tutorial on how to make your own lipstick palette from Makeup Geek and I figured why not try it out!?  So here was my attempt!  Hope you enjoy!




MELT, MELT, MELT...





Not so bad for my first attempt!  I will warn you that it did take me a while so be VERY PATIENT!  I am very excited to try this palette out this weekend!


Another side note...I realized that I need to invest in more PINK lipsticks!


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment