Monday, January 30, 2012

Screen Actors Guild Awards

Hey all you funny faces out there!  This is Teri!  Seeing as how awards season is here I thought I'd do a post on the Screen Actors Guild Awards that was held yesterday, Sunday, January 30, at the Shrine Auditorium.  Either Kendra or I will do posts on the upcoming Grammy's and Oscars as well!
The makeup from this year's SAG awards was pretty soft, subtle, and feminine.  Nothing too crazy...maybe a light smoky eye or clean eye here and there.  I really loved Dianna Agron, Kaley Cuoco, Jayma Mays, and Ashlee Simpson's makeup.

Kaley Cuoco

Dianna Agron:  

But overall my award for best dressed, best hair, and best makeup goes to....... *drumroll*

EMMA STONE!!!


Oh my goodness look at how awesome she looks!  A very simple, clean, and fresh face.  Kendra and I will try to get some tutorials on how to do these simple, yet stunning looks.  I'm excited to see what type of looks we will see at the Grammy's in the next couple weeks!  

Did you guys have the same favorite looks as me?  Let me know who you thought had the best makeup and hair!  Also, let us know what looks you would like to see in a tutorial!

SOURCE:  Glamour, Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment