Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation and then some....



I am absolutely in LOVE with the new Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder foundation ($55) sold at Sephora.  It is so lightweight and gives an awesome matte finish to the face.  Being how oily I am, I loved how smooth and matte it was.  Not to mention that it is oil-free and water-resistant!  Who could ask for more!?  Top that with the Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain in Flush and I was ready to go!  It looked so natural and gave great coverage!  Even better, this foundation is packed with good-for-you ingredients for the skin.  Everyone needs to go to their local Sephora and try it out or at least get a sample to take home with you and wear it for the night.

If you don't have oily skin like me, try Hourglass's other options such as their Illusion Tinted Moisturizer OR the Veil Fluid Makeup Oil-Free.  This line is AH-mazing!

In other news!!  Kendra and I once AGAIN apologize for not being able to do more tutorials and reviews.  After next week, things will probably calm down a bit enough for us to get together and start cranking out more review and tutorials...who knows! maybe even start our YouTube channel!  Won't that be exciting!?  I know I'm excited!

But speaking of next week, I am so excited to announce that I will be going to Charleston and as a part of the Hair and Makeup Team, I will be helping out with the makeup for the 2012 Charleston Fashion Week!  I know it will be intense and lots of hard work, but I am pumped and ready for it!  Can we say Starbucks!?  Check it out if you can! Until then, see all you beautiful faces in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment