Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick and Long-Lasting Valentines Inspired Nails


Hey beauties! What a week! Teri and I had planned on meeting up and doing a couple of different more makeup related posts BUT, as some of you  know my entire family has come down with some type of bug and I didn't want Teri to catch it.


I have been feeling bad that I haven't had anytime to put any new posts up so I thought I would do a little review on some nail polish I got earlier this week. Mostly, I want to rave about this base coat from L'OREAL called One Stop Base. This is probably the BEST base coat ever! I found out about it through my favorite blogger, Kandee Johnson. Since she loved it so much I thought I would give it try....


IT'S AMAZING! I picked it up this past monday and it has yet to chip! I have never been much of a nail polish person because usually they get messed up within the first day. NOT anymore! I can now go about my day without having to worrying about my nail polish chipping off! Finally! 


The light pink color I used is Essie's A Crewed Interest. I love this color but did not love the 3 coats I had to put on. Oh well! That won't stop me from using it ever again.


To add some fun (and not to mention SUPER easy) Valentines Day Flair I added a heart on my ring finger. I used a toothpick to draw on the heart and voila! I now have no chip nails that will last me well through Valentines Day. =) 























No comments:

Post a Comment